To access AWS, KVH has deployed its EtherXen Ethernet service in Osaka, which provides a "cloud-centric... dedicated private network" to AWS from clients' offices or co-location datacenters, and was previously only available in Tokyo and Singapore.
Officials say EtherXen's flexibility allows clients to quickly increase or decrease bandwidth allowances depending on demand.
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit