The Moscow Exchange first detected issues at 11:14am Moscow time. Then at 11:23am, some clients were disconnected from the trading system, which prompted the exchange to suspend trading from 11:23am.
According to a preliminary investigation carried out by the exchange, the underlying cause of the outage was malfunctioning telecommunication equipment, which impacted market data delivery.
Exchange officials say it resolved the problem at 11:30am, and trading resumed at 11:50 am, and that its other
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp