In addition to Delta Capita, Covington is also managing director of his own consulting firm, Change Alley, and remains an advisor to systems performance monitoring software vendor ITRS, where he was formerly chief executive, prior to which he spent almost 12 years in strategy and business development roles at BT and its Syntegra business, having previously worked at Kleinwort Benson and SG Warburg.
In a statement, Covington says he will work closely with Delta Capita senior management to support
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp