Denver, Colo.-based trading technology, data and analytics provider CQG will provide its customers with direct access to the Australian Securities Exchange's ASX 24 ITCH low-latency market data protocol for accessing data from its ASX 24 markets.
The connection will provide CQG customers with access to full depth and best prices for all ASX 24 contracts traded on ASX's interest rate futures and options, equity futures and options, agricultural futures and options, and energy futures and options markets, via CQG's Integrated Client trading platform and its mobile app CQG M.
"ASX 24 contracts are some of the top globally traded futures products, which makes the new connection attractive to us and our customers...We continue to focus on giving our traders access to key markets at very high speeds," said Leighton Andrew, managing director Asia-Pacific at CQG, in a statement.
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership