A CME spokesperson confirms that global head of information products McElligott, who served in CME's information products group for 15 years, and executive director of information products St. George, who has spent 11 years at CME, have both left the exchange.
McElligott joined CME in 2001 as associate director of information products responsible for developing and implementing e-commerce strategy for the exchange's market data and information products business, before being promoted to head of
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act