The best execution service, which leverages Interactive Data's Continuous Evaluated Pricing for fixed income service and a new proprietary scoring methodology, allows traders, portfolio managers and compliance officers to see how their illiquid bond trades compare to similar transactions across attributes such as maturity, industry sector and issuer.
Trading firms can use the service to shed light on a range of pre- and post-trade activities and help improve the overall effectiveness of their fi
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming