The best execution service, which leverages Interactive Data's Continuous Evaluated Pricing for fixed income service and a new proprietary scoring methodology, allows traders, portfolio managers and compliance officers to see how their illiquid bond trades compare to similar transactions across attributes such as maturity, industry sector and issuer.
Trading firms can use the service to shed light on a range of pre- and post-trade activities and help improve the overall effectiveness of their fi
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy