Last month, EBS Brokertec informed customers that its EBS Live feed will now “be treated as an independent product from EBS Ticker and both will be priced separately.” Previously users paid $50,000 per month for EBS Live, which includes real-time feed of prices for all currency pairs traded on the EBS Market matching platform. The feed is typically used by professional FX market participants to support trading decisions and to power trading algorithms.
In the past, subscribers to EBS Live autom
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming