In the ordering module, Telx has improved the forms for ordering interconnection products within its datacenters, and has made it easier to track and comment on cross-connect orders by creating individual case numbers for each necross-conct order.
Meanwhile, Telx has rolled out a new user interface for clients to manage their cross-connect inventory, allowing them to assign their own IDs to network panels in its "Meet-me" room, to order cross-connects directly from the GUI, and to request discon
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act