The sub-set of ratings on FactSet includes Trendrating's weekly and monthly Smart Momentum reports on countries, markets, sectors and themes.
"Most commercially available momentum models are late at spotting reversals, as they rely on performance analysis of the last six to 12 months. This means being late when it's time to shift, resulting in losses and volatility. Trandrating Smart Momentum reacts faster and identifies trends at an earlier stage, while also withstanding short-term volatility,"
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming