SMA is adding the new markets in direct response to customer demand, says SMA chief executive Joe Gits, adding that the vendor is also exploring expanding into European equities. "We hope to at least carry the FTSE 350 early next year, and we are looking at other European and Asian exchanges as well," he says.
The addition of futures, currencies and ETFs is in response to client requests, Gits says. "The use of social media on currencies and commodities lagged equities. There are growing mention
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership