The platform enables asset managers to search aggregated content from multiple sources and buy research in real time. In addition, users can measure and manage their research consumption and use a variety of hard or soft dollar payment mechanisms.
The portal was built in a bid to improve the traditional "time consuming and low tech" research procurement model, and help firms to meet MiFID II regulation, which will require all research to be unbundled, transparently valued and fully auditable.
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership