The platform enables asset managers to search aggregated content from multiple sources and buy research in real time. In addition, users can measure and manage their research consumption and use a variety of hard or soft dollar payment mechanisms.
The portal was built in a bid to improve the traditional "time consuming and low tech" research procurement model, and help firms to meet MiFID II regulation, which will require all research to be unbundled, transparently valued and fully auditable.
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground