The platform enables asset managers to search aggregated content from multiple sources and buy research in real time. In addition, users can measure and manage their research consumption and use a variety of hard or soft dollar payment mechanisms.
The portal was built in a bid to improve the traditional "time consuming and low tech" research procurement model, and help firms to meet MiFID II regulation, which will require all research to be unbundled, transparently valued and fully auditable.
Anthony and James hit on a wide-range of topics, from Brexit in the UK, to the SGX-NSE fight in APAC, to the Supreme Court's decision on cellphone location data in the US.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Episode 126: Brexit Fallout; the SGX-NSE Battle Continues; Cellphone Location Data
- Burton-Taylor: Regulation-Driven Data Spend to Grow, But Desktops Threaten Resurgence
- Bloomberg Eyes Amsterdam for Trading and Reporting Platforms
- CME Group Adds Two Alt Data Providers to DataMine
- Banks, Bourses and Regulators Form Spanish-Market DLT Venture