IPC is now delivering Activ Financial's real-time, multi-asset market data from more than 200 equity and derivatives exchanges around the world, to its global customer base of institutional investors, asset managers, hedge funds and brokers.
Trading and buy-side firms are consuming the feeds from datacenters in New York, Chicago and London, where IPC has Points-of-Presence for its Financial Markets Network service. In addition to third-party data providers, the ecosystem includes IPC's Connexus
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit