The data will be made available to TradeSocio clients through Continuum's API, Continuum Connect. The partnership also utilizes Continuum's DirectFX connection, which provides traders access to low-latency market data and order routing.
"We're excited to be working with CQG and empowering their brokerage clients with insightful analytics, while also offering their traders access to exciting features like trading competitions, copy trading, and social networking with other traders," says Rohan Ha
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act