The web-based platform harnesses the vendor's analytics ‘insight engine' to monitor and capture information from social media, blogs and news sites not behind a paywall, delivering indicators, patterns, trends and predictive metrics to traders in real-time.
The platform has been in development for around three years and uses machine-learning algorithms, which means the developers have been able to "educate it around certain events," says Gareth Mann, chief executive of Digital Contact. "We can h
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming