CFSI currently provides sales representation for MDX in Canada, and the new deal would expand this existing agreement to also cover the US, where MDX already has development and pre-sales functions located in Princeton, NJ.
"This is all part of our post-first-round investment momentum, and an expansion of our US capabilities ahead of a US event targeted at a global data audience," says MDX chief executive Paul Watmough, referring to industry association FISD's World Financial Information Confere
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership