Before joining Inovestor in July, Cemprola was a managing director at Nasdaq, prior to which he spent nine years at index provider FTSE Group, including as managing director of the Americas and president of custom indexes.
Before joining FTSE in 2004, Cemprola was a managing director at Thomson Financial and director of research at CDA Investnet.
At Inovestor, Cemprola reports to chief executive Pascal Lefrancois.
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming