SunGard has released versions of the mobile app—created by Danish foreign exchange data display and analytics workstation provider NetDania—for Apple and Android devices. The app will provide users with on-the-go access to around 90 percent of the content and functionality currently available on the MarketMap desktop terminal, including search, historical charts and data, and real-time news.
Krupesh Patel, global business development manager at SunGard, says demand is growing from end users amon
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership