Options has relocated its Midtown office to a new, larger space on Third Avenue to accommodate the vendor's continued growth in the US. The new Midtown office allow for Options to grow its engineering, account management and sales teams, as well as US staff on its 24/7, global support team.
This follows the recent consolidation of Options' two existing London offices into one larger space in central London. Combined, the new offices in New York and London will have capacity for over 150 employee
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank