The promotion, which will run from now until Oct. 31, 2016, includes HKEx's premium and full-tick datafeeds for its securities and derivatives markets for new direct connections placed by end users.
The data is restricted to program participants' internal use, and participants must meet HKEx's "new client" requirements. Separately, HKEx is also offering a trial of its historical "full book" securities and derivatives data to new clients who have not purchased the historical "full book" data in t
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won