Numerix, a provider of cross-asset analytics for derivatives valuations and risk management, has announced the integration of tick database and complex event processing software provider OneMarketData's (OMD) OneTick enterprise data management platform into its CrossAsset analytics suite for the management of market data.
The partnership with OMD will allow Numerix to simplify the market data integration and management process resulting in a "more robust" end-to-end system that automates the normalization and cleansing of data.
"All of this is vital in continuing to provide the industry standard for risk management technology across multiple asset classes, "says Steven O'Hanlon, chief executive and president of Numerix, in a statement.
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit