The network, which has been in development for the past two years and is now live, combines the Perseus low-latency, global, fiber network with Lucera's Software-Defined Network (SDN), and has cross-connection points to over 241 counterparties and 53 colocation centers across 24 cities, 15 countries and six continents across the globe.
"Forget about dealing with bandwidth and expensive hardware - a thing of the past," says Jacob Loveless, chief executive of Lucera in a statement. "By creating th
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act