The service combines end-of-day TRS consensus prices as well as daily trading volumes-which are currently between $200m and $300m notional-to help market participants understand flows and to provide independent data for valuation and risk control, officials say.
In 2012, Markit launched a set of standardized TRSs based on a series of its iBoxx bond market indices; The iBoxx TRS enable users to trade swaps and receive quotes across multiple market makers electronically. These trades became electr
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming