The amount of research providers the platform boasts has grown from 50 on its launch date to over 100, as of last week. RSRCHxchange will now focus on building its client base, not only in Europe, which is a natural fit because of the impending MiFID 2 regulation, but also on other continents, such as Asia, where the vendor has three providers in the pipeline.
Whilst the company has set no internal goals in terms of the number of providers it carries, the aim is to have hundreds of “quality” res
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership