Janet Lustgarten, co-founder of Kx, will step down from her current role as Kx chief executive to become chairwoman of Kx and a member of First Derivatives' board of directors, and will be replaced as CEO by FD CEO Brian Conlon. Current Kx chairman Arthur Whitney will become a member of FD's board.
In addition, Mark Sykes─who joined Kx as head of global market strategy earlier this year (IMD, July 14, 2015)─becomes Kx chief operating officer, with responsibility for the vendor's day-to-day opera
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech