Before joining SR Labs, Nagy spent five years as head of the Business Finance team supporting Trading & Liquidity Strategies at BlackRock Solutions, where his responsibilities included financial planning, strategy and analytics.
Prior to BlackRock, Nagy was head of strategic planning at electronic trading and FIX messaging solutions provider Nyfix, where he supported strategic development and the vendor's 2009 sale to NYSE Euronext.
Starting in 2000, Nagy was commercial lead on the founding team
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse