Mund joined Selerity earlier this month, and reports to Selerity chief executive Ryan Terpstra.
He was previously global head of sales and marketing at trading risk and analytics software provider Kinetix Trading Solutions, prior to which he was vice president and head of North American sales at technical analysis platform Recognia, before which he was director of North America sales and marketing at messaging middleware provider 29West, and director of sales at hardware messaging infrastructure
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership