Options' clients can now access Level 1 and Level 2 prices and reference data on more than 10,000 securities traded on OTC Markets' OTCQX, OTCQB and Pink OTC markets.
Extranet providers already carrying OTC Markets' data include BT Radianz, TNS, CenturyLink, NYSE's SFTI (Secure Financial Transaction Infrastructure) network, and Reliance Globalcom.
Matthew Fuchs, executive vice president of market data and strategy at OTC Markets, says the addition will help the exchange expand its data distribut
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming