The new Enchilada API enables clients to receive real-time data updates on data types covered by Wall Street Horizon as soon as the vendor publishes them, and to consume these into their own applications.
The three new event types include corporate buybacks, IPOs and secondary offerings.
The corporate buybacks dataset provides the date a buyback was approved by a company's board, when it was announced, when it will start and end, and if/when it was canceled, along with the number and percentage
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won