Fast Weather Benchmark produces real-time delivery of analytics that convert government forecasts into meaningful GWDD values. DataGenic clients will be able to view the calculated GWDD formula with updated, regional baseline temperatures in an Excel-based dashboard view.
The combination of Fast Weather Benchmark's data and DataGenic's platform will enable customers to capture, store and distribute GWDD data to their internal systems and users for evaluation, analysis and risk assessment. In add
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act