In a notification sent at the end of last year, ICE informed customers that effective Jan. 1, it will change the way fees are structured for third-party service providers that offer indirect assess to ICE’s connectivity services for trading and market data in Europe.
Previously, ICE entered in direct agreements with end users and invoiced them directly for access to its ICE Basildon, ICE Chicago, Euronext Cash, Euronext Derivatives and Basildon Hosted markets. Now the fees will be charged direc
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank