Brittan has served as chief technology officer and global head of platform within Thomson Reuters' Financial and Risk (F&R) division since May 2011, which includes leading product development for the Eikon market data desktop, the Thomson Reuters Elektron global real-time data collection and distribution network, Big Data content and analytics, portfolio analytics, risk analytics, electronic trading, and mobile applications.
In a notification to staff, David Craig, head of F&R, said that the div
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse