Rossabi joined Telx in 2012 as executive vice president, where officials say he was "instrumental in building the Telx platform over the past three years," and "has already played a critical part" in the integration of Telx with Digital Realty Trust.
He was previously senior vice president of global carrier solutions at Tata Communications, and also held director-level roles at WilTel Communications (now owned by Level 3 Communications), BellSouth (acquired by AT&T) and Justice Telecom.
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank