"We are diversifying a little bit by creating our own index business where we will be calculating custom indexes. We will be creating new indexes like the one we've created for thematic indexes. We think it is a new area, but also one that is a very logical extension of our market data business. We have seen demand, and we already have customers who want to work with us," says Ng Kin Yee, senior vice president of market data and connectivity at SGX.
Ng declines to disclose further details as the
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership