When combined with StatPro's historical simulation risk model and broad pricing capacity, Investor Analytics' capabilities around Monte Carlo simulation, variance/covariance risk and factor modeling will offer a complete suite of models for asset managers to judge their risk requirements.
The acquisition will add more than 50 clients among hedge funds, funds of funds, pension funds, endowments, money markets and asset managers to StatPro's current portfolio.
Damian Handzy, founder and chief exec
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Women in Data and Technology Awards Open for Entries
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won