Hammerstone distributes its report four times each day, plus a daily and weekly calendar for the coming week, aimed at brokers, traders, portfolio managers.
Officials say the firm wanted to be able to sell products to the "long tail" of the market that is too expensive to address via a direct sales model.
"Airex Markets offers The Hammerstone Group an accessible platform through which to sell their individual, unbundled products, without inconveniencing the customers with contract negotiation or
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Women in Data and Technology Awards Open for Entries
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won