PitchBook will use the funds to expand its data coverage and drive development of new features and product extensions, as well as to hire more than 100 new employees in 2016 across its offices in Seattle, New York and London, bringing total staff numbers to more than 600.
The vendor's PitchBook Platform database and research tool allows clients to analyze private investment deals from fund initiation to company exit, using data on companies, investors, executives and advisors, as well as data on
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse