AVT will be expanding its skill set and reach across further regions throughout 2016 and beyond. Officials say the company has already secured contracts to support dealing floors in several locations across EMEA and Asia.
"This is the start of a very exciting partnership with AVT. Our clients are continually requesting more and more services and with this joint venture we are aiming to increase our one stop shop solution, improve service delivery and support, to exceed the demands of this modern
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse