3Di initially released version 3.0 of its Profiler tool last year, but has now stalled some of the upgrades to add a notifications and alerts function that will alert users to changes in policy, pricing or access to data.
"It could be that the exchange or trading venues announce a new delivery mechanism for their data, a new platform or vendor relationship," says Janelle Veasey, director of operations and services at 3Di. "For example, Euronext could decide it's going to change some coding throu
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming