The UK-based vendor will focus on the concentration of buy- and sell-side firms in New York as well as proprietary trading firms in Chicago, as part of a new global sales strategy launched at the end of last year to focus on the principal financial hubs in North America and Asia.
MDX already has a deal in place with Toronto-based advisory firm Collaborative Financial Services Inc in Canada and development office in Princeton, NJ. However, the addition of a sales lead in New York will help the ve
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership