CloudAlerts is targeted at developers who want to add richer alerts and "more sophisticated" condition types to their existing solutions, which traditionally would take a lot of effort and additional infrastructure to deploy because of the volume of messages per second that applications must check and process in real time, as well as storing the alerts themselves, says Xignite chief executive Stephane Dubois.
Xignite will offer CloudAlerts APIs for global real-time and delayed quotes for equitie
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit