Under the agreement, B2N’s platforms become part of the managed service of underlying infrastructure, application stacks and connectivity that Hentsu offers to customers, providing them with direct or normalized (via B2N’s API) access to datafeeds from exchanges and vendors supported by B2N.
“We are going from the traditional model of firms building their own kit and hosting it in private datacenters into the new world of the public cloud—Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google—where th
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming