BME officials say the move is in response to "increasing business opportunities in Spain and Latin America" for Infobolsa and its Open Finance subsidiary, and supports the exchange's strategic objective to expand its footprint in Latin America and increase ties with exchanges in the region.
The deal also includes Infobolsa's other subsidiaries Infobolsa Deutschland and Difubolsa - Serviços de Difusão e Informação de Bolsa.
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp