Nasdaq posted positive revenues for Q4 of $536 million, up 4 percent year-on-year, citing the acquisition of Dorsey, Wright & Associates, the data analytics, passive indexing and smart beta strategies company it bought last year, as a reason for rising profits in its Information Services division, where revenues rose $14 million from $127 million in Q4 2014. An $8 million “organic increase” and $9 million generated by Dorsey Wright was partially offset by a $3 million decrease due to changes in
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp