The gap in market share between market leaders Bloomberg and Thomson Reuters widened, though both reported positive net sales, while S&P Capital IQ delivered the highest year-on-year growth as a result of strong organic growth combined with its acquisition of SNL Financial.
The report, which will be available on March 9, was compiled based on official revenue figures from public market data vendors, and interviews with employees of both public and private companies to provide transparency on rev
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank