With immediate effect, MD+S activities, which will continue to be overseen by managing director Holger Wohlenberg, will be divided into four major service lines─Regulatory Services, Data Services, Index Services (including Stoxx), and Infrastructure Services. Alongside these, the exchange has created a new, central unit dubbed "Content Lab."
Regulatory Services will be a new, separate department led by head of information Georg Gross. Data Services is the renamed Information Services division, c
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit