Founded in 2009, Commodity Flow provides commodity, energy trading and shipping customers with visualization tools that use proprietary functionality to enable users to identify new opportunities and make better-informed trading decisions in waterborne commodities. This includes the ability to monitor changes in trade flows through vessel diversions, as well as intelligence to ascertain whether a tanker is full or empty and what it is carrying.
The purchase helps extend Platts' trade flow analyt
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse