Currently, CBOE offers a range of options indexes, including a family of 10 indexes in partnership with S&P Dow Jones Indices, and recently expanded to cover Russell 2000 exposures. CBOE also plans to index options traded on the exchange. Now, following its acquisition of the majority stake in Vest, CBOE plans to create indexes based on the strategies developed by the investment advisor, which are designed to provide traders with preset levels of downside protection.
Vest operates a web-based ma
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit