This will remain the key focus for Statpro in 2016, and will see the vendor make “big advancements with its information capabilities,” that will eventually allow it to achieve its “ultimate goal” of offering advanced performance and risk management tools in a single platform, says Neil Smyth, marketing and technology director at the vendor.
Development of the engine is being fuelled by complaints from firms' middle offices of “too many platforms and systems, which creates data management challen
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp