During his 18 years of experience in investment banking, business development and financial technology, Day served as head of marketing at the Hong Kong Mercantile Exchange, a director at Merrill Lynch’s strategy and business development group in Hong Kong, and vice president in the financial institutions group of Goldman Sachs’ investment banking division in New York.
Most recently, he was an independent consultant advising US and Asian companies.
At Ipreo, Day reports to Bill Sherman, executiv
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech