Lewis' role will also include expanding the vendor's global coverage of equities, currencies, exchange-traded products, futures, options and precious metals, and growing its delivery capabilities.
Lewis was most recently head of development at UK retail online investment platform Interactive Investor, where he also served as head of trading development.
Before joining Interactive Investor in 2010, Lewis was a pre-sales consultant at Interactive Data's Managed Solutions division, which he joined
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II